Welcome To The Algoa Inn Guest House
Algoa Inn Guest Houses in Port Elizabeth offer Self Catering or Bed and Breakfast accommodation to both business and leisure travelers at their two Guesthouses - one located in Mill Park and another in Algoa Park. The atmosphere is homely and friendly and the accommodation options range from luxury to budget.
Port Elizabeth is one one of the largest Cities in South Africa and forms part of the Nelson Mandela Bay Metro that also include the towns of Uitenhage and Despatch.
Port Elizabeth is known for the Big 7 of the Animal Kingdom. In addition to the traditional "Big Five" - I.e. Elephant, Rhino, Lion, Buffalo and Leopard visitors to Port Elizabeth can also see the Great White Shark and the Southern right whale in Algoa Bay. Other Attractions in Port Elizabeth are the Boardwalk Casino & Entertainment Complex with it's shops, eateries Casino and Amphitheater keep visitors entertained.
- Distances from Algoa Inn - Algoa Park
- Dora Nginza Hospital - less than 1 km
- East Cape Training Centre (ETC) - less than 1 km
- Algoa Park Police Station - less than 1 km
- Central Business District - less than 5 km
- Green Acres Shopping Centre - less than 5 km
- Bay West Shopping Centre - less than 5km
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium - less than 4 km
- Port Elizabeth Airport - less than 10 km
- Livingston Hospital - less than 3 km
- Police station - less than 3 km
- Kenako mall - less than 3 km
- Nelson Mandela Stadium - less than 4 km
- Ford Motor Company - less than 2 km
- Port Elizabeth Summerstrand Beaches - less than 12 km
- Main City - less than 10 km
- Townships - less than 5 km
We look forward to welcoming you to our Port Elizabeth Guest Houses